Gnm Nursing :- West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Traning Admission 2019 Online Application Form Download. WB Health GNM Nursing admission wbhealth.gov.in. Merit list for WB Health GNM Nursing Traning course 2019. Eligible Criteria for West Bengal General Nursing & Midwifery admission 2019. WB Health GNM Nursing admission last date. West Bengal GNM Male OR Female Nursing Admission 2019-20 .
The government of West Bengal, Department of Health and Family Welfare recently published the notification for Admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course for the season September 2019 to August 2022. WB Health GNM Nursing Traning course admission 2019 Online Application Process.
Total vacancies for West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Traning course are 2105 for female candidates and 70 for male candidates. Admission on 3 years GNM Nursing Traning course including 6 months internship. Learn more about the WB Health GNM course admission eligibility, Application Form and Merit list download.
🌐 👉 WB GNM Admission 2019 Application:-
🌐 👉 Eligibility Criteria for WB Health GNM Nursing Traning :- The eligibility criteria for the admission on West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Traning course, depends upon two factors, one is Educational Qualification and the other is Age limit
🌐 👉 Official website :- www.wbhealth.gov.in
🌐 👉 Download Application from:-
🌐👉 Educational Qualification :-
1. Candidates must have to pass Higher Secondary Examination (10th+2) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or from any recognized Council/Board for apply WB Health GNM course.
2. Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the applicant must be 17 years and maximum 27 years as on 1st January 2019.
3. The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of District of West Bengal, from where the candidate wants to apply. (It means, if your permanent resident district is Hooghly, then you can only apply for Hooghly District).
4. For apply WB Health GNM Nursing Traning admission, the candidate must be able to read, write and speak in Bengali or Nepali.
🌐 Total Seats for West Bengal GNM Admission:-
The total number of seats are 2175 for WB Health GNM Nursing Course. Under which 2105 seats for Female candidates and 70 seats for Male candidates.
Reservation of seats available for SC (22%), ST (6%), OBC-A (10%), OBC-B (7%), Female candidates belonging to Orphanage (2%) and Lady Civil Defence Volunteers (2.5%) candidates.
🌐 Selection Process:-
Candidates will be selected for the admission to the General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) course under Government of West Bengal Health and Family Welfare on the basis of their marks obtained in Higher Secondary Examination.
Selection will be made strictly on the basis of the total marks obtained in the compulsory subjects (one language subject + English and other best of three subjects except Envs.) in the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination. Vocational stream students are not eligible.
🌐 Application Process & Form Download :-
Application for WB Health GNM Nursing Traning course admission 2019 must be done through the prescribed Application Form available on www.wbhealth.gov.in
Now fill the Application Form correctly and attach the following documents with it.
- Photocopy of Higher Secondary (10+2) mark sheet with self-attested/ attested by Group-A officer.
- Age Proof Certificate – photocopy of Madhyamik (or equivalent) Admit Card or Certificate with self-attested/ attested by Group-A officer.
- Original copy of Residential Certificate issued by Gazetted Government Officer/Pradhan of local Gram Panchayet / Councilor / MP / MLA.
- Photocopy with self-attested/ attested by Group-A officer of SC/ST/OBC caste certificate issued by recognized authorities. (if applicable)
- One self-addressed envelope with a requisite postal stamp (at least Rs. 5).
- After attaching all the documents and the self-addressed envelope, applicants must be sent it only by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier to the respective District Selection Committee as below.
After attaching all the documents and the self-addressed envelope, applicants must be sent it only by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier to the respective District Selection Committee as below.
👉 For Female Candidates :-
|Districts||Application to be Submitted|
|Darjeeling District (only Darjeeling, Kurseong & Kalimpong Sub-Division)||The Senior Sister Tutor, Nursing Training School, Darjeeling District Hospital, P.O.& Dist.-Darjeeling, PIN-734101|
|Cooch Behar, Jalpaiguri, Alipurduar and Siliguri Sub-Divn.of Darjeeling District||The Principal Nursing Officer, Nursing Training School, District Hospital, Jalpaiguri, P.O. & Dist.- Jalpaiguri PIN – 735101|
|Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin |
|The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, Dakshin Dinajpur District Hospital, Balurghat, P.O-Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur – 733124|
|The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, District Hospital, Nadia, Shaktinagar, P.O-Krishnanagar, Nadia-741101|
|Purulia and |
|The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, Purulia District Hospital, Ranchi Road, Purulia – 723101|
|The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, Burdwan Medical College and Hospital, Burdwan – 713101|
|Paschim Medinipur, Jhargram and Purba Medinipur||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, District Hospital, Purba Medinipur, P.O-Tamluk, Purba Medinipur – 721636|
|Howrah and Hooghly||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, District Hospital, Hooghly, P-Chinsurah, Hooghly – 712101|
|North & South 24-Parganas||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, M.R. Bangur Hospital, Tollygunj, Kolkata-700033|
|Kolkata||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, R.G Kar Medical College and Hospital, 1, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata-700004|
|Female Candidates in Orphanage quota & Lady Civil Defence Category||The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, R.G Kar Medical College and Hospital, 1, Kshudiram Bose Sarani, Kolkata-700004|
🌐 For Male Candidates:-
Any District of West Bengal :- The Principal of Nursing Officer, Nursing Traning School, Ashoknagar S.G. Hospital, PO-Ashok Nagar, North 24-Parganas-743222
🌐 👉 WB Health GNM Nursing Admission 2019 Merit List Download:-
Merit list for West Bengal Health GNM Nursing Admission will be published probably in the last week of July or first week of August 2019. The WB GNM Health Merit list 2019 will not be published online. You have to contact to the respective Hospital, where you sent your application, to check the Merit List. The selected candidates will be called for the Medical check-up at the respective Hospitals.
West Bengal GNM 2019 Merit list Published offline. So you have to visit the Hospital, where you sent your Application Form to Check the Merit List.
🌐 Download the Official Notification 2018 and the Application Form – Click here to download Application
🌐 Read this complete article in Bengali version –